What safety measures are in place?
- Limiting our capacity to 50% and following social distancing guidelines throughout entire attraction.
- Offering online tickets with timed reservations. This ensures that you will have contactless entry with little-to-no-wait when you and your group arrives. (please arrive 15 minutes early).
- You will only enter the attraction with the group you arrived with.
- Spacing groups out longer, this will ensure that your group never comes in contact with another group while in the attraction.
- Increasing our already-aggressive cleaning and disinfection procedures, frequently cleaning any high touch surfaces throughout the night.
- All team members and actors will undergo temperature checks and wear face coverings.
- No actor will come in close contact or touch you.
Face coverings for guests are recommended but not required unless mandated by local health officials
Buy Tickets Online
Because we are operating at 50% capacity, it is recommended that you purchase tickets in advance to guarantee entry. (up to 8 per group)
Our box office will be open to accept on-site ticket sales but we strongly recommend you buy in advance
Temperature check required
Temperature checks will be required upon arrival, guests with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater will not be admitted.
Practice social distancing when arriving and keep at least 6 feet (2 meters) between others not in your group.
When present, please stand at the social distance markings until the group in front of you moves forward.
Use hand sanitizer when required
Prior to entering the attraction, guests will be required to use provided hand sanitizer. There will also be many hand sanitizer stations on location.
Follow Team Member direction
Please follow directions from our team members and have patience as we work through these new operational procedures.
Please note the CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk to COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend.
We appreciate your cooperation during this unprecedented time. Visit the CDC website for the latest guidelines.